Array Medical will always:
- Put our customers and their needs first.
- Be honest in our actions and every form of communication with our team members and customers.
- Show nothing but the utmost respect to not only our customers but to our team members as well.
- Be held accountable for our mistakes.
- Follow the law and never do anything to undermine our moral principles.
- Stay up to date regarding new technology and trends directly related to the ever-changing aesthetic equipment industry to ensure we are providing our customers with the best advice possible.
- Provide a motivating and challenging work space with opportunity for vertical growth.
- Exhibit respect and professionalism not only towards our customers and team members, but also towards our competitors and anyone directly involved with our business.
- Offer equal employment opportunities without regard to any distinctions based on gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, marital status, or country of origin.
- Have fun.
Array Medical will never:
- Discriminate in the workplace.
- Ask a team member to do something that a top executive would never do.
- Make a promise that we cannot deliver.
- Veer away from our code of ethics.